Monday, June 23, 2008

Solstice & Solace

A common problem with being inconsolable: as your hermetically sealed thoughts whirl about in your head, faster and faster and engraving negative revelations with accelerating revolution, the illusion is created that the pressure is coming from outside. You have to forgive yourself for falling into this trap. It is merely a perception, possibly an internal desire to keep phenomena at an equilibrium, a balance, between the increasingly shameful rote thoughts clanging their chains about in there - and the inspirational monuments and heroic deeds by which you have put it upon yourself to measure up.

And that is the key; the pressure is coming from inside.

There is no lynchpin but the one of your own choosing. No physical draining to relieve a pressure imagined. Sometimes, you cannot independently - logically - arrive at a solution; you need something smarter than you.

Sometimes a solstice can turn things around. And.

Centrifugal is an imaginary force...

4 comments:

Raevn's Ravings said...

You and I seem to have the same affliction as of late. Think the full moon had anything to do with it? Have you checked your biorhythms lately???

FreNeTic said...

I HAVE checked my biorhythm, and I'm going to be very passionate in 7 days.

'Til then, I'll sleep (btw, around that same time: your mastery will peak).

Snotty McSnotterson said...

I thought you'd found solace in a bargehead. I know I did.

Unknown said...

I think I am feeling the change in the air, hope its a good one!