Friday, June 27, 2008

EveryOne Have A Great Pride!

Me, I'm off to golf; I'm only hoping my pride will make it to the back nine. But I did come across this site today (warning: it's a hate-site), which answers the question...can you be mentally retarded and gay? (The answer: not for long)

What led me there was the breakdown of 'gay' versus 'safe bands' and the occasional parenthetical justification for the former. Asterisks lead nowhere. Elton is listed twice. What I really love: 2 artists that I've name-dropped on my blog made the short-list for safe (Cindi Lauper & Dresden Dolls). Go figure. It's good for a laugh - if you have a sense of humor about these things.

Love Everybody.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great now there is the retard theory, lol!

I hope my pride will be cool, it will be my first here.

Have fun golfing, FOUR!

Cheers BenJAMin~

FreNeTic said...

Gaytarsion Heroes!

But for reals: retarded is the whole website.

Wish I could be there to cheer you on this weekend. But:

1. No one wants to see me shirtless (trust me).
2. God ruined my right-eye contact before the first summer-like weekend of the summer. So either he doesn't want me there, is fucking with my golf game, or is punishing me for going to that evil site. It's really hard to figure what HE wants.
3. I don't have a date.

I hope our pride lives up for you...

bc

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Who am I supposed to go with, then? You only think of yourself!

*hmph*

FreNeTic said...

You're good at making new friends...:>

I swear, I'll be there for the big forty. I imagine next year's will be a blow out.

But: Golfing? After Losing my contact before this 90 degree weekend? My glasses are slipping down my sweaty nose just writing this...this afternoon might be a disaster.

Snotty McSnotterson said...

*LOL* Mark said "FOUR". Silly, non-golfing gay.