Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo Anatomy

Had an appointment with the ex tonight to get the title transfered for the car. I almost didn't make the meetup on time: I fell asleep sunning on my front lawn! The windows for soaking up some vitamin D are unpredictable and fleeting - I don't have to tell you that - but coming out of a sun-nap and having to be somewhere in like ten minutes is jarring. It was a wash: the licensing agency was unable to assist.

She gushed with loads of compliments about how healthy I'm looking: it was nice to hear! I've been conscious over the past few weeks over how bloated I got over several months of drinking and hanging out in bars...perhaps my week of vegetarianism is paying dividends. I haven't made any diet declarations yet, and I'm definitely not eating healthy per se; for now I'm just going to ride the no-meat eating and see where it takes me.

The pic is from Hawaii, a year ago. One of my favorites for the eye contact.


No comments: