Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Air

Not entirely honest about doing NOTHING over the weekend. I did take the time to develop a compulsion for house plants.

But I did it dude style. By girth, volume, and breadth, I wanted to overwhelm and shock. Was there any heed to complement or harmony? Hell no. “This’ll take up a lot of space”, “this’ll be ten feet tall in two years’ time”. I lodged a tiny jungle in my home. If you are not taller than this sign, you can’t get on the ride. You get the idea.

Camille loves it. Those were my requirements: tell me it likes sun and tell me it’s non-toxic. I was overjoyed what I could accomplish with 120 bucks. I learned later that day – it’s the pots, that’s where they get you. Juan is over tomorrow to straighten things out and work her organizing magic...

4 comments:

Snotty McSnotterson said...

Oh for Chrissake. You have a GREEN THUMB now? How very Martha!

Unknown said...

shock and awe...or just shawke!

FreNeTic said...

i googled shawke and got nothin'.

Unknown said...

it's a combo! like crucafixerupper.