Monday, May 19, 2008

Missing Chez Gemicki, Who Wouldn't Have Minded

Do you know Ben you are the only one who hasn't pecked my head about more treatment,that is the sign of a true friend.I may scratch another 12 months if I am lucky,but do I want to do that with an ulcerated mouth and chucking up all the time,no I don't.Time I have left is for having fun fun fun.The girls and I have hit Greece,Spain,Portugal,America,Canada,Mexico and France,made a huge dent in my critical illness payout,infact there is only about £10,000 left so you can see it was as you would say a blast.I am so glad I got rid of Lee and that was because of you,never realised just how bad he was til I talked to you.We have been here before,me off to France in the morning.This time I am not driving,mini munches and me are flying first class,then we have a driver.I just wish I had got rid of Lee years ago.You didn't miss me mate,you have been with me through the worst of it and I truly have no fear.Things took a sudden turn for the worse but I have lost so many friends who didn't get the chance to enjoy themselves.How much did I enjoy the SK concert,they kept me company through my treatment.I have said goodbye to everyone who matters,you matter alot to me.I saw your lovely city,I saw lots of America ,how fat are people over there,they are huge,I have never eaten so much in all my life,everything is so cheap,I loved it,I would never have gone there but for talking to you.Don't worry about my girls,when I go to my Mum they will both be very well off and they are going to live with my eldest sister,insurance advisor has made sure they will be well looked after and provided for.They both accept my decision,I am not being selfish,but quality rather than quantity.If there was any chance of a cure then I would try for them,but there isn't,I knew that when I had chemo last time and I bought myself some time.I could do it once ,but now I know what it entails,I couldn't do it again.Sorry no paragraphs or punctuation,I wasn't expecting a reply and I am tired and lazy.I hope you and M have the best life possible and Camile,you deserve it.I had better trundle off to bed and I wont email you again,sorry if I have upset you,but I had to say goodbye.You are a special friend to me and please believe me when I say I am not scared,I am just practical.It's not how long you live,but how you live.I have had so much fun,I have such nice friends,If I could live til a hundred and one,or lose one friend,or one special day,I wouldn't trade it,no chance.I thank you for your friendship and this time tomorrow I will be in France,with some very good friends.Take care and pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't work so hard,you are a special special fella ,don't waste one single day.Remember the Gemicki philosophy of all work and no play makes Ben a dull boy.So Tiger goodnight and godbless and thanks for being there,it made a huge difference,you made a huge difference Lots of Love Chez x x x x

No comments: